Reminder Post - Challenge #132 Anything Christmas

It's Christmas Time!!!  I love this time of year ...When I was younger it used to be all about the presents and the food, when your a kid what else is there lol.  As I've grown older and had children of my own I love creating the Christmas atmosphere, that feeling of anticipation that something great and magical is about to happen.  I enjoy seeing the pleasure on people's faces when they receive something that they weren't expecting - and so as a family we love giving out Christmas cards which usually have some form of wee gift associated.

This year the kids have been doing a whole of dancing, swimming and sports etc so I had a lot of cards to make.

I went back to a tried and true sketch that I just love it's so versatile - great timing to fit in with the Reminder post for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #132!

 


Happy Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits